The Impressions of Nature Art Show
June 8 from 4:30 - 8:00 pm
June 9 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
at Luther Care Village
250 Hunter Road
The facility is just south of the Circle Drive Alliance Church.
Beth Campbell is currently very busy in the art community in Saskatchewan. She is:
- the President of the Saskatchewan Wildlife Art Association
- the Chair of the Reflections Art Festival
- on the Committee of Saskatoon Exhibition's Art Showcase
- a member of the Prairie Palette Painters
- a member of the Prairie River Artists
- a member of The Saskatoon Painters
As well as painting and creating needle felt sculptures Beth has recently started carving. She will have some of her carved avocado pit pendants and her whimsical houses at the sale.
Visit Beth's website