Reflections of Nature
October 22, 9 am - 4 pm
$60. (including materials)
|About the Workshop: |
Scratchboard art is a direct engraving technique. Using sharp and/or abrasive tools, the artist makes a series of marks on the scratchboard surface to create an image. In this workshop students will learn:
• about scratchboard materials and tools
• a variety of techniques for working on scratchboard
• how to use value to create a sense of dimension and space
• how to add colour to scratchboard work
• basic varnish and framing techniques for scratchboard
Seeing Eye-to-Eye: Zebra
Scratchboard, 12 x 9 in.
Copyright 2011, Tania Nault.
3rd Best in Show
Reflections of Nature, 2011
|About the Instructor: |
Tania Nault has a Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Bachelor of Art History from the University of Regina (1993) and has worked in scratchboard since 1999.
Contact Beth Campbell (email@example.com) to register for this workshop.
Post a Comment